PRODUCT – 100% FORECAST FILM SYSTEM
100% have officially launched the Forecast, an innovative goggle film system with the largest field of vision in riding.
The innovation comes from a 45mm-wide film of roll-offs which covers a significantly larger area. This gives a wider vision and clears a considerably bigger part of the lens when the roll-off mechanism is used.
The first time we saw this system was last February via an online add. Few weeks later, when rain hit the EWC GP of Chile, Antoine Meo was spotted running the revolutionary system on his goggles.
The initial offering of Forecast film systems has been sold out via 100%’s website, but now they are stocking them at their official dealers.
We were lucky to get our hands on the Forecast system a while ago
According to 100%, the Forecast is a complete system comprised of working parts that function seamlessly together resulting in the smoothest operating film system available today.
By designing a complete system, they were able to engineer components that work together in unison to fight out the elements. Wider film, smoother pulls, and an advanced cleaning system contribute to achieving their goal of providing the maximum amount of vision in riding.
– 45mm wide vision
– Film system replaces standard lens
– Smooth rolling drawstring for easy pulling
– Transparent canisters with an easy view of remaining film
– Film exits closer to the lens to reduce dirt from entering the main view
– SVS embossed lens with integrated clear mud visor
– Self-cleaning canister with integrated film wipe reduces mud build up
– Accepts standard and laminated tear-offs
To learn more about the Forecast, visit the official website here.