FIRST LOOK – 2015 HUSQVARNA ENDURO
Now entering their second year, the new era of Husqvarna Motorcycles sees small changes to improve and refine the 2015 enduro range.
Less than one year after the creation of Husqvarna Motorcycles GmbH (October 2013) and the launch of the ‘new era’ model range by Husqvarna, the Brand with Swedish origins introduces to the world press the new MY15 model range.
Keeping A Promise
“When the new era of Husqvarna was announced it was done so with a promise of building a bright future while keeping focused on the brand’s rich heritage and tradition,” asserts Oliver Göhring, Husqvarna Motorcycles GmbH Managing Director.
“Now, one year on – and with a lot of exciting news and updates on the 2015 model range – we are keeping that promise. Husqvarna Motorcycles will continue to keep striding forward. We are building a promising future, ensuring a strong foothold in the market for many years to come.”
Enduro Model Range
Once again the Husqvarna line-up features a complete range of 2-stroke and 4-stroke Enduros in every category. From the light and super-agile TE 125 to the amazing power of the FE 501 there are seven models to cater the needs of the competitive racer or weekend trail rider.
Across the range the MY15 enduro models feature a new headlight and front fender with the triple clamps adapted for easier mounting. All models benefit from the WP 4CS closed cartridge front fork. The two-stroke range sees improved power delivery while the TE 250 and TE 300 receive a lighter, more efficient 3Ah battery. The FE 250 and FE 350 also benefit from an improved clutch basket and spring design while the FE 250 has a longer sixth gear for better transfer capabilities.
Traditional Principles, Premium Quality
“As the pioneers of motocross and with over 110 years of experience, Husqvarna Motorcycles pride itself on offering premium products to the offroad market,” confirms Managing Director Reinhold Zens.
“Through the efforts of Husqvarna’s Factory Racing teams in motocross, enduro and from 2015 also supercross, we are able to constantly develop and improve our products at the highest levels possible to ensure our customer base receives the most reliable and quality driven motorcycles possible. With chromium molybdenum steel frames, poylamide rear subframes, engines with peak performances in all displacements, the state-of-the-art WP 4CS front fork and linkage on all of the enduro range, Husqvarna will remain at the top of the class with its MY15 range.”
Summary Of Enduro Changes And Improvements For MY15
- New headlight and mask for distinctive Husqvarna looks
- Same front fender as the Motocross bikes for easier mounting
- New CNC machined triple clamps adapted to new front fender
- All models feature the advanced WP 4CS closed cartridge front fork with four separate chambers
- New clutch basket and springs on the FE 250 & FE 350 saves weight and improves consistency
- The FE 250 features a longer sixth gear for better transfer capabilities
- New carburettor setting on the TE125 for better, smoother power delivery
- New power valve and carburettor setting on the TE 250 for better, smoother power delivery
- New shorter gearing on TE 250 & TE 300 electric starter aids better starting
- Both TE 250 and TE 300 feature a new, lighter, more efficient 3Ah battery
The new Husqvarna MY15 range are available from all authorized European Husqvarna dealers from July 2014.