History of Talon Engineering
Talon Engineering is a British success story. From starting out in a shared factory forty years ago, they now employ over 50 staff in a state-of-the-art factory, exporting a wide range of products to 35 countries across the world.
Not only are they a global success, Talon Engineering are also very versatile supplying parts to a wide range of disciplines that include: Enduro, Speedway, Trials, Road Race, Karting, Quad, Mini Moto and even Scooter!
Why should you choose Talon?
At Endurotyres we know a quality biking product when we see one; all of the parts made by Talon Engineering are right up there!
You should select Talon products to kit your bike out because they are British made to an exceptional quality, some even say they are the best in the world! This claim has substantial support from the fact that at present there are 75 different World Champions across a variety of disciplines that ride with the help of Talon parts.
Talon Wheels – A Rider’s Paradise
All of their products, including Talon Wheels, are the ultimate combination of strength and reliability. By upgrading to any Talon Wheels you will improve the riding experience regardless of the situation.
Talon offer a customisation service so that individual riders can select each part of the wheel, combining aspects to best suit to their riding style. Whilst this is more expensive and can take 2 – 3 weeks, it gives the rider an optimum performance and the variety of colours available offers a slick set-up that means when you win, you win in style.
Talon at Endurotyres
Talon Engineering has been a long term favourite of Endurotyres; we have fitted team and customer bikes with their products. Today we stock a number of Talon wheels:
- Evo Wheel – reliability and good looks at an affordable price; all new billet hub laced to a Talon rim with high carbon steel spokes.
- Ultralite Wheel – a lightweight alternative for the serious competitor, have been made for most mainstream motocross bikes.
- Billet ACR Wheels – highly durable yet lightweight, combining the 3 cross billet hub and the latest 7 series ACR rim.
- Carbon A60 Wheels – carbon fiber bonded with aluminium makes a light, yet strong wheel. The choice of many teams.
- Signature Excel Wheels – engineering excellence, combining Talon billet hubs and Excel signature rims. The benchmark of reliability and quality they are still the biggest selling aftermarket wheel.
Other parts made by Talon Engineering
The unbeatable standard of product isn’t limited to just wheels. Talon continue to raise the engineering bar by also manufacturing a wide selection of parts that will improve the performance of your bike. Quality parts available from Talon Engineering include:
- Clutch baskets
- Braking parts